Sunday, May 15, 2011

Photography Club Meeting - Hiking


Climb every mountain, Forge every stream, Follow every rainbow, Till you find your dream!
The Sound of Music

Well, since it hasn't rained in a while and since chasing after rainbows can be a bit difficult, we decided to tackle the fist criteria.

Our 2nd to last Photo Club meeting was spent clambering over a mountain and taking pictures!  It was a good hike, although the air was a bit muggy. Never-the-less, we made it over and around, with plenty of pictures to show it. Here are mine! Enjoy!




We accept any type of camera. :)





The view from half way up.




Jump!


Looking cool at the top of the mountain...


You can make it! You can do it!


Leaping across the mountain! (I love the expression on Michaela's face)














I rounded a corner, and had them smile with the big flower


I rounded another corner....


...and another!


The final product


Our Club Mascot had a friend!


 ♥


I love this shot




You can't have any type of photo shoot without outtakes!

               






We all made it to the end with little to no injuries!


Have a great day!

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hi! On my blog I'm going to be publishing guest posts (or pictures) once a month. I would love to have you enter one of your posts. If you're interested, the form is on my sidebar and I would be happy to answer any questions!

www.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...