Wednesday, May 11, 2011

365 Challenge: Days 122-128

School. School. School. I am looking forward to summer, when I have all day to 1) remember to post and 2) to be able to post whenever I want to! :)

So here are Days 122-128 a little late. Enjoy!

Peter found Josh's Jr. High Science textbook and fell in love with it. I think he's going to be a scientist someday, what do you think?


Delicate flowers that faded at the end of the day.


One of my favorite seashells in my collection


An impromptu band that formed in 3 minutes. They were pretty good!


Tock: Take a second to look around, See a sight, hear a sound, Take a minute to concentrate, Analyze, contemplate, Take an hour and change the fate of the world!
The Phantom Tollbooth




Or, maybe he will become a carpenter?


Mother's Day breakfast

Have a great day! Hopefully I will be able to post this week's batch of pictures on time. :)

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...