Saturday, May 7, 2011

Now-a-Days

Believe me when I said with horror, "I haven't posted since MONDAY?!?!"

I didn't realize so much time passed!

But I've been keeping busy! I've been taking lots and lots of pictures. During this week, I have become obsessed with a certain type of pictures.




Can you guess what type?




And if you can't guess the genre, take a gander at some of the below pictures. :)






(Pssst, if you haven't guessed by now, it's black and white pictures! :D )



My poor rose that's faded now... but still smells sweet!


We took Peter to Lowe's for their Build and Grow program.  He had a great time hammering and building Mom a special Mother's Day gift!


Look at how intense he was!




Almost done! (I asked him to smile for the camera. I think he has the words "smile" and "wink" mixed up. I love it!)


All done!


A Day at the Mall with Katherine!




We had a ton of fun!


Ok, I did take a *few* pictures in color... :)
You're so pretty - inside and out. :)




Rockin' out her sunglasses!


Thanks for spending the day with me! We have to do it again soon!


And that, my fellow readers/viewers, is the end of the chain of "noir et blanc" pictures of this week.
Have a great weekend!




Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...