Monday, May 30, 2011

365 Challenge: Days 143-149

Friend, the Lord prefers common-looking people.
That is the reason he makes so many of them.
                                     -Abraham Lincoln


Although that quote has nothing to do with the 365 Day Challenge, I decided to post it anyway. :-) I love random quotes, so be on the lookout for them here and there!

Here are days 143-149! Enjoy!


Not a very interesting picture, but does anyone recognize what the object is? (And what it will be used for?)


Artichoke


More English...


Peter after a fun-filled afternoon with older brother. I guess he had fun?


Almost missed taking a picture this day!  I was about to crawl into bed when I saw my camera on my desk. The water bottle was handy, so voila!




Peter now knows how to pedal a bike! Yippee!



Only for a season our partings are, nor shall we wait in vain, Until we meet again!
                                                                                               -Longfellow


Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...