Monday, May 23, 2011

2011 Graduates!


The Class of 2011 Awards Ceremony.

In a mixture of emotions, I watched as all my friends filled up on stage to receive their awards, their faces shining with a smile a mile wide spread across their face. All the memories that we've shared together flashed across my mind as I saw them accept their cords and medals for hard work in High School.

I wish all you Seniors the best! I'm gonna miss you horribly, but I am so excited for what lies ahead for you all. Continue being awesome, fantastic, and tremendously fun! Most importantly, I pray you'll all continue to follow in Him and let Him guide your path through your life.

Enjoy the pictures!







~Angels~



Time of praise



Receiving their stoles









Scholarships!


"Do Hard Things" awards


I think he was a bit stunned after receiving his second scholarship. Congrats Brandon!












Having fun with the decorations



Congratulations again everyone! Can't wait to see you all at Graduation!




Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...