Thursday, May 26, 2011

5/21/2011 Photo Shoot **Updated!**


Many people have asked me how I became interested in Photography.  I always reply, "Well, one time I was on a road trip with some friends, and one of my friends had a DSLR camera. She let me pick it up one day and take some pictures. From the moment I touched the camera, I was hooked."

So a huge thank you to my photography buddy!  I'm so glad that I was able to get together with you for yet another fun-filled photo shoot.

Enjoy the pictures!


Posing in front of a house on our way to the location. Yup, that's right, a house.  It had a huge gateway/sign. 










I love this one!!!


Oh, and this one...








              


And this one....






              


And this one! :) We were getting bokeh shots like the one below, when I turned around and saw the reflection in her lens.





And what would a photo shoot be without outtakes?



Here's some of my favorite pictures that she took of me.

 




Thank you so much again! I had a GREAT afternoon with you!



I'll end with my absolute favorite shot from the day.



Chrissy <><

2 comments:

Julia said...

Absolutely stunning photos. The bokeh ones are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Great shots Chrissy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...