Sunday, July 1, 2012

6/29/2012 40's Photoshoot



I had a wonderful 40's themed photo shoot with Liesel! We had a great time roaming through a friend's garden snapping away as the light slowly faded.
Here are my favorites! A bit more than usual, but there were just so many I loved...
Enjoy!

 2.

             
 3.                                                                                     4.

 5.

Love this one!
 6.

 7.

Beautiful eyes~
 8.

Sunflowers!
 9.

             
 10.                                                                                   11.

 12.

             
 13.                                                                                       14.

 15.

Happiness!
 16.

A "mistake" photo that I love!
 17.

 18.

 19.

             
 20.                                                                                       21.

Peeking through the branches
 22.

 23.

             
 24.                                                                                      25.

Liesel, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE YOUR HAIR!
 26.

             
 27.                                                                                        28.

Wistful
 29.

30.

 31.

             
 32.                                                                                     33.

 34.

 35.

<3
 36.

 37.

 38.

Yours truly!
 39.


And my favorite!
40.

I loved taking pictures of you Liesel! Thank you for an awesome photoshoot!
Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#25 and #36 were my favorites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...