Monday, June 25, 2012

Color and the Lack Thereof

I've definitely been enjoying my summer so far! We've had a wonderful time in the past weeks spending time with my older brother and his family, going to Disneyland - twice, taking lots of pictures, and just being together. Now they're gone, and I'm buckling down and ready to take many many pictures this summer.

To "warm up", I've been spending time re-editing pictures and I like the results! Been playing around especially with black and white conversions in some pictures and boosting color in other pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. 

Changed it from color to black and white

Same here

Then I started playing with the colors

And this is my favorite!

Will be posting more pictures soon!

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...