Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Party Time!



This past Sunday I was able to celebrate my Graduation with Family and Friends. It was a perfect, sunny, balmy day for an outdoor celebration, and my family worked SUPER hard to make my day perfect - and they succeeded! I was so blessed by everyone who came, and I'm so glad that I had a chance to visit with them all.
Enjoy the pictures!

 The dessert table

 Yuuummmmy food!

 The best piece~

 Thank you Hannah for a delicious cake!


 Good Friends






 Madison and her great gag gift. Thanks Madi!

 Brother and Sister-in-law. <3



 Caught myself! :)


Me and me bros.



             

 Boys...

 Two ladies who worked incredibly hard to make the party a wonderful event. Thank you both SO much!

~The Original Roe Family~

Thank you to everyone who came! 

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...