Saturday, July 7, 2012

Independence Day Celebration


Erinn's *delicious* ice cream cupcakes!

I know it's a bit late, but I finally sorted through my mountain of firework and Independence Day pictures and picked out my favorites!
This year I was able to celebrate our Country's birth on two days - July 3rd and 4th. 
On the 3rd my friend threw a party at her house, and the neighborhood lit fireworks that evening! It was a blast, and I had such a lovely time with all my friends. 

 Trying to get some long-exposure pictures before the fireworks...

And they began!





~July 4th, 2012~

             



That night, the moon rose just a few minutes before the fireworks started...

You can see the moon in this picture!


Firework bokeh
             




Long may our land be free, sweet land of Liberty.




Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Christopherjphoto said...

Great shots Christine! Those long seconds on the tripod sure paid off! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...