Thursday, July 19, 2012

7/18/2012 Senior Session


Affable, smiling, and funny. It was so much fun to take Brandon's Senior pictures yesterday! I don't think I've met anyone more comfortable and photogenic in front of the camera than Brandon. Thank you for letting me take your Senior pictures, and congratulations on graduating!!
Enjoy!

 2.

             
 3.                                                                                   4.

 5.

 6.

Love this one!
 7.

 8.

Among the weeds...
 9.

 10.

 11.

Like I said, a perfect natural. 
 12.

             
13.                                                                                   14.

I LOVE this one!!
15. 

 16.

 17.

 18.

My absolute favorite!
 19.

Yours Truly!
 20.

And Connor came along for moral support. And yes - they are friends, but don't like standing next to each other...
 21.


OUTTAKES!!!





Congratulations again, Brandon! God bless.

25.

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...