Friday, March 25, 2016

Goodbye Blog!

To all of my dear friends, followers, and fellow photographers - 

2016 is a big time of change for me, and that includes some of the ways I run my freelance photography business. As I have started afresh with a new website over at www.capturedbycm.com (go check it out!!), I have also decided to start posting there instead of here on this blog. That way everything will be in one place. 

This is my last post on captured10.blogspot.com. It is a sad goodbye as I have had this blog for 7 years, but I will continue posting photo sessions and snippets of my life over on my website's blog

Thank you for following me and keeping up with my work all these years - this blog has been a wonderful place for me to grow my passion for photography. 

God Bless!

Chrissy <><


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...