Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Play Ball!

You gotta be a man to play baseball for a living, but you gotta have a lot of little boy in you, too.
 ~Roy Campanella




The crack of the bat, the shouts of the crowd, the popcorn all over the ground - you're at a baseball game! In this case however, I wasn't at a baseball game, but a softball game (Which, to me, is basically the same thing. Hope I'm not offending any die-hearted baseballers or softballers! (: ) Took lots of pictures of  my church's team; enjoy!






Yes, this photo is not the best quality, but I really like the stop-motion blur effect that randomly happened...




              


Like this one


Some of the fans!


              



Chloe cracks me up!

               


Another fan.... :)





Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...