Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!



It's always exciting to stay up all night and watch the ball drop in New York, to watch the Rose Parade in Pasadena, and spend the morning lounging about and enjoying the first day of the new year. 2010 was filled with fun times and learning curves, and I'm looking forward to 2011 being the same - or even better!

One of my photography "resolutions" is to join all those other photographers in the 365 a-photo-a-day Challenge! I won't be posting every picture I take each day, but I will post as many of them as I can.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!




Chrissy <><

2 comments:

Amy H said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I can't wait to see your 365 pictures!

Skeller said...

hehe. Midnight, ringing in 1.1.11 - perfect capture :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...