Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Road Trip!

I'm back - and with lots and lots of pictures! By the end of the trip, many people were quite tired of my photo-taking-frenzy. :) We had a great trip, made many memories, and had a wonderful time. The pictures also include Days 5-10 for my 365 Challenge. So here they are, enjoy!


The view from my window when I woke up each morning...






Our wonderful chef!




Lovely pumpkins!





There were so many stars! I have never seen so many in my whole life!








Madison taught us all how to do the "Wizard of Oz" dance


Does this picture look familiar?




Last year's Road Trip. :)








Penny taught us how to line dance - it was so much fun!




Katherine's first taste of Dr. Pepper. I think you can tell by her expression what she thought of it. :)


By the last day we were quite exhausted.



It was such a great week, I can't wait until the next Road Trip!!



Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...