Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Heart Faces

 
It's I Heart Faces Time!!!
 
This week's theme is "Favorite Face Photo".
 
I would never imagine how hard it is to pick *one* photo to enter! By the time I had gone through 2 folders, I already had 30 in mind. But here is definitely one of my favorite face photos. I love everything about it: the texture, the lighting, and the beautiful model. :)


Click on the button to vote for your favorite face picture!



Click on the button to see more favorite face photos!


Chrissy <><

6 comments:

Sacha blackburne said...

She is just so calm - love the mood of this image and the sepia and backdrop enhance it

Skeller said...

lovely, serene and honest. Happy New Year, Christine!

Sereina said...

Gorgeous!

Corinne Fudge said...

Nice shot- good luck!

Gina said...

This is a really nice photo.

Anonymous said...

I love the simpleness of it.

www.christalannephotography.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...