Friday, April 1, 2011

No More

I've decided.

I am going to give up photography and this blog.

It took me a LONG time to decide on this.  For the past few months, I've been feeling unsatisfied with photography.  I've finally realized that this isn't my forte.  Every time I pick up my camera, I can never get enough excitement out of it.

So I've decided.

My new hobby is going to be chalked full of Excitement and Adventure!

I'm also going to change Captured! into a blog with just journal entries of my new hobby.

I've decided.

I'm going to pick up the hobby of Fishing.

I know! It sounds pretty far fetched doesn't it?  I NEVER would have dreamed of liking Fishing over Photography, but after a fun trip with friends - I've really come to enjoy Fishing SO much better than taking pictures!  There's just so much enjoyment in holding up that shining beauty when it's still trying to escape your hook. You feel so much more in charge!  Not to mention the wonderful landscapes and sunrises you get to see in the morning. Ah - pure beauty and pure excitement.












And if  you haven't guessed by now:

(I cannot stand worms....)


Chrissy <><

3 comments:

Julia said...

Okay... I've seen about 20 of these on different blogs, but I get fooled EVERY TIME! I think I've had about 20 mini heart attacks when people say they're giving up blogging or photography when they're so good at it! :D

~Julia

Tori said...

Chrissy, you got me! Part of that is because I read it today, the day after April Fools. :) Never give it up, you are an amazing photographer, I know God has really given you a gift in this area. Happy belated April Fools!

Katelyn M. said...

Chrissy, I read this one morning, but the picture didn't show up, so I thought you were serious. Then I came to look at your blog today and saw the picture. You totally got me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...