Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Golden Rays

I have to share some of the pictures of the Gorgeous sunset taken during Danielle's Senior Session.  I was amazed at the pure beauty of the golden rays and delicious colors.  Enjoy!









This is the only sunset picture I edited - the rest are SOOC!





And I would like to enter this last picture into Allie's Happy Monday Challenge.  The Theme is "April Showers", but she said that any picture with water in it is allowed.  And it was taken in April!






Chrissy <><

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! I would love to get them to decorate my wall!
~B.L.

allie k reid said...

Those are all so pretty! Thanks for linking up! :)

Laurie said...

Wow, those sunset shots are amazing! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...