Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Heart Faces - Best Face Photo

This is always such a hard choice to make. The best face photo of the year. There are always so many pictures that make my heart happy, and narrowing those pictures down to one single choice is extremely difficult.


This picture is definitely one of my favorites from the entire year. Everything about it makes me happy; Bri's smile, the lighting, the color, and, of course, the scrumptious bokeh in the background!



Go check out other awesome face photos!



Chrissy <><

5 comments:

cheryl said...

this is a beautiful image! wow!

mary ann said...

I love it! especially that bokeh :)

Christopherjphoto said...

Oh yes, that bokeh is scrumptious!!

Mandy said...

Great entry! She's lovely and the photo has pretty light and depth of field!

Chelsea T. said...

Great photo! Love the bokeh! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...