Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January in Review

WOW. This month just flew by! But as I look back on the photos I've taken and all the events I went to, I see now that January was chalked full of fun times. Here's a review of what's been going on for me this past month!


Went on the Awesome Road trip

Went to Josh's basketball game



Went to Chick-fil-a for the first time in my life...

...and it was pretty good!

I used my deduction powers to figure out a murder mystery...

Over some delicious dinner!

The young widow - Mama Rosa

Rocco - the victim's brother

THE MURDERER!
               

Twas a fun Murder Mystery Party. :)


AWANA at my church




Some more basketball games!







Celebrated Josh's 14th birthday!

               


Got up early to compete with some awesome people




Went to Cinematography Club

The director with his cast :)

Riding in the back of the truck



So that's what January was for me! Looking forward to February and the awesome times it will bring.

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Christopherjphoto said...

DANG!! You were JAM PACKED!! Haha! *high five for both of us being a Sparky leader with the red polos!* Great photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...