Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fantastic Road Trip - Part 1


When I woke up the morning after the road trip, it felt strange to be alone instead of in a room with three dozen other teenagers. :') The road trip was such a blast, and I had such a wonderful time getting to know everyone better after working and being with them constantly.
 I took waaaay too many pictures, so in order not to overwhelm you with 15,000 photos in one post, I broke them up into parts. Not sure how many there will end up being, but here's part one!

We're on our way!

My seat buddies
3.

 ~Kailynn~
4.

-Josh-
5.

-Tommy-
6.

We played many many rounds of hangman on the way up...
7.

"Ok, so we're going to break into the bank here, then blast open this vault here...."
8.

We passed dried up grape vines...
9.

...a few trees....
10.

...and *finally* arrived at our destination: A Lighthouse Hostel!
11.

We arrived in time for a gorgeous sunset
12.

13.

               
14.                                                                                         15.

16.

The Sunset from my bedroom window
17.

The next morning, the sun peeped through the trees...
18.

...and after a yummy breakfast...
19.

...we went to town!
20.

21.

22.

23.

Point!
24.

25.

Jump!
26.

27.

28.

This picture is another "mistake" picture that turned out awesomely. I love those shots!
29.

30.

We made it to the top of Coit Tower!
31.

After we got back home, I went for a walk along the beach
32.

33.

34.

~Breathtaking~
35.


Chrissy <><

5 comments:

Marianela said...

Lovely pictures, Chrissy! :) Can't wait to see part 2!

Lucky Penny said...

Ok... might just cry... where is a tissue!! These pictures are great!!

Jodi said...

These pictures are AMAZING!!!!
My favorites are #23 & #33 :)
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! My favorites are 18, 26 and 29! The rest are amazing too. Great job Chrissy! Can't wait to see part 2!

~B.L.

Emily N. said...

# 23 and # 33 are Awesome!! Great Job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...