Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daisy

It happened a week ago. One week. Mom came downstairs with the test in her hand - it showed positive. We were ecstatic! A new brother or sister!!! We were so excited to share with all our friends, and couldn't wait to start planning out outfits and who would sleep where. Mom was pretty far along too!

The next day, Mom started having problems. Things outside her normal pregnancies. We didn't think much about it because it all pointed to signs of twins.

Mom was bed rest for the rest of the weekend. She started having cramps and other issues. We prayed that the baby would live.

Sometimes, we don't understand why God allows some things to happen. I didn't understand why.... But God's in control and He sees the big picture. He sees things in the future that will happen because of some things that wouldn't have happened if we didn't change. All we can do is trust in Him and know that all things work together for good for them that believe on Him.

God knows why the baby couldn't live. God knows it was best for us.

I don't know the reason. I don't understand why it had to happen that way. But I do know - it is all in His plan. He gives, and takes away. It may not make sense at the time - but it will someday.



Daisy Roe

Born and Died on February 22nd, 2011.





We love you Daisy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry :( You're exactly right about God knowing the bigger picture. I too had a miscarriage about a year and a half ago and its a very hard thing to deal with. Just keep trusting him and all will work together for your good :) Praying for you!

Tori said...

Oh, Chrissy, I'm so sorry! I just PMed you...

Melinda said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss!

GlobeMasterOne said...

Chrissy,
After a lengthy absence I decided to check in on how you were doing today...and I am saddened to read your news.
Please pass on my deepest sympathy to your family. And my thoughts are with YOU this evening Chrissy.
Take care,
john
Bay of Quinte, Ontario, Canada

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your family. Just keep reminding your self that God is in control and he has a plan.

much love

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for yall's loss.
I have checked your blog for quite a few months, and I really enjoy your pictures.

Keep on shining for Jesus, even in the darkest hours.

Krissy said...

awww im soo sorry for your famiy's loss chrissy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...