Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Randomness...


Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days. Things have been pretty crazy over here, and it's been rather hard to find time to post pictures. 
So here they are! Enjoy.


Liesel was so pretty that I had to take some more pictures of her. :)

               


~Erika and Emily~

~Liesel and Courtney~


Had some fun with Josh's glasses

Everyone squeezed into the picture!

I said something scary...

               


~Sarah~

A lovely sunset

Have a great day!

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh wow! I was just getting ready to comment on your beautiful photos when the first song on your blog came on and I started bawling like a baby - LOL! Seriously. They used to sing that song at our church in Ft. Lauderdale before we moved. Brought back such memories!! I'd forgotten all about that song.

OK, enough about me - LOL! Lovely pictures, all of them... and the sunset is gorgeous! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...