Friday, February 17, 2012

Finished!


I practically gobbled up the last two books. 
Thanks to my dear friend JJ, I didn't have to wait in line to receive the books from the library (I was 34th in line!)


I would have to say that Catching Fire is my least favorite out of the three. I thought the plot line wasn't that clear and there were a lot of moments where I had no idea what was going on.


The good thing about it was that Katniss and Peeta were together again for most of the story. :)


Mockingjay was pretty good! I loved how things panned out, and it definitely kept me excited until the end. 
I've heard a lot of different opinions on how the book should have ended. 

(SPOILER ALERT! Don't continue reading if you want to keep the ending a surprise!)

For me, it ended just the way I wanted it to, besides being an emotional wreck over Finnick's and Prim's death. The last line in the book is pretty great too. (Although Kasey might have a different opinion. ;-) )


Overall, a great series. I haven't been that absorbed in a set of books for a long time. It felt good. 

Can't wait until the movie comes out!

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Hannah Phillips said...

okay, I'm OBSESSED with these books. I can honestly say that these books were the first ones that made me cry. When Prim died, i was literally sobbing :(
Glad you enjoyed them!

-hannah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...