Thursday, August 2, 2012

Civil War Ball


The other day I went to a Civil War Ball! It was fantastic - all the ladies (Belles) wore floor-length, beautiful gowns, the men were dashing in their suits and uniforms, and the food and decorations were spantacular! Not to mention there was dancing, which made the night perfect. 
Enjoy the pictures!

A shot my mom got of me

 Preparing upstairs

The servants 

 Lovely place setting!

Serving us

It made my day when someone said I looked like Melanie from "Gone with the Wind."

 Lovely Kasey~

 These were SO good. 

 Can't decide....

 ~Our Lovely Host~

 And the dancing began!

 The Virginia Reel!


Took individual shots too

             
 Becky                                                                              Sarah

 Chris

             
A.A.                                                                                 Shane

 Nathanael 

             
Rebekah                                                                          Audrey

              
Brandon                                                                            Lauren 

We interrupt the portraits.....

             
 Tyler

Jake and Chris

             
  Kasey                                                                                     Me!

 Erinn


And there was so much more I didn't even get pictures of. Dancing on the street, sitting by the fireside, taking a late night stroll to the park... 
It was one of the best parties I've been to. 


Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

That looks SO awesome! I'm going to start Civil War reenacting so this makes me even MORE excited than I already am! Did you make your dress??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...