Thursday, August 9, 2012

8/9/2012 Senior Session



Lucky Penny! Ever since I met her, I was in love with her name. Perky, laughable, fun - it was a blast taking pictures of Penny for her Senior year! This session also marked the final session of my summer work, and I couldn't think of a more perfect way to end.  Congratulations on graduating Penny!
Enjoy!

 2.

 3.

A definite favorite!
4.

Red heels? Oh yes.
 5.

Hmm.... a ballet pose... stay tuned...
 6.

 7.

 8.

LoVe this one!
 9.

 10.

 11.

 12.

So speaking of ballet, I took some pictures of Penny's passion - Dancing. 
 13.

 14.

 15.

             
 16.                                                                                  17.

 18.

 19.

~Mother and Daughter~
 20.

Yours Truly!
 21.

The OUTTAKE Reel!



Congratulations again Penny! God Bless.

25.

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine!! You are an amazing photographer!!! Thank you sooooo much for doing my Senior pics!!! <3 ya!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...