Friday, August 3, 2012

8/2/2012 Senior Session


Ryan is one of the few people I know who want to become a doctor. "It just came to me one day. I want to help people," he said. Through my experience with him, it's true! From life guarding to aiding in a motorcycle accident to even helping me when a bee stung my foot - Ryan has always been there to help people, and it was a pleasure to take his Senior pictures. Congratulations on graduating Ryan!
Enjoy!

 2.

Love basketball silhouettes!
 3.

4.

Then we hit the beach!
5.

A favorite!
6.

 7.

 8.

 9.

 10.

LOVE this one!
 11.

 12.

 13.

14.

15.

 16.

 17.

 18.

The sunset was absolutely beautiful that evening
19.

Mother and Son
20.

Yours Truly!
21. 


Here are... the outtakes!!!



Congratulations again Ryan! God Bless.

25.

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...