Monday, April 2, 2012

Paraprosdokian Time!


I stumbled across a bunch of paraprosdokian quotes today (figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected), and I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you all!


--Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.--

--The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!--

--Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening' and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.--

--To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.--

--Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Other have no imagination whatsoever.--


Have a good Monday!

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...