Sunday, April 15, 2012

Photo Club - Botanical Gardens


The sun was shining at our latest Photo Club meeting this past Saturday as we made our way through the Botanical Gardens. The theme this meeting was "Flowers", and we found little buds and blooms along the trails. We split up into a few little groups, and my group went down a trail that didn't have as many flowers - but plenty of MUD! We had a great time in spite of the mud, and I got some pictures that I like as well!
Enjoy!



             



Sammie the Photographer


Our Club Mascot!

Say hello to my mud heels. This was actually after I scraped off most of what was stuck to the bottom of my shoes! O_O






Our Hunger Games shot. You can't see it that well in this picture, but the plate she's standing on has the number 12 on it!

It was a beautiful day!
Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...