Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/21/2011 Photoshoot


Every time I walk away from a photo shoot with my friend A.A., I know I'm going to love all the pictures I snap of her. Her beauty and elegance is such a delight to capture! This time around, we went for an adventurous Winter Shoot, bracing the chilliness outside and sitting on the cold, wet grass. Thank you for posing for me A.A.!
Enjoy the pictures!

               
2                                                                                            3

4

               
5                                                                                       6

7

8

               
9                                                                                     10

11

               
12                                                                                         13

14

*love*
15

16

I told her to find something to hold....
17

18

19

                
20                                                                                       21

22

Love this shot. The bokeh is just so YUMMY in this one!
23

24

And my favorite from the day:

Merry Christmas!

Chrissy <><

2 comments:

photography4thecreator said...

My favorite shoot you have had so far, she has such a elegance to her and has a striking resemblance of you :)

Best of luck with your business!
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Stunning! From, Mrs Zapp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...