Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Party


I went to a Christmas Party last night - and had a blast! Here are a few of the pictures I took that evening showing the highlights of all that we did.



A row of heads...




               

I was a little enthusiastic about the upward/thoughtful/stoic shot that evening... :)

The gift exchange!
               




Pretty Erika


We also had a gingerbread contest! I didn't get any pictures of the process as my hands were covered in powered sugar....


Then the fellows decided to experiment with edible mustaches.
               



Winding down...


...and wrapping up with an epic swor-uh-bottle fight!




Chrissy <><

3 comments:

Laura M said...

You've got to submit that tealight picture to the fair next year. It is absolutely stunning! Looks like you had fun! :)

mary ann said...

I spy Peppermint Jo-Jos! Those are the best thing ever.
looks like lots of fun :)

Nauna said...

Hey looks like it was a blast...oh wait, I was there!!! Loved the pic of the candles in the dark...you should defi submit that to the fair next year chica ;) love partying with all you guys and can't wait till roadtrip!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...