Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grad Party!


Another Grad Party! This time it was in celebration of Chris's achievements.


              






There was lots of food...


...friends...


...and fun!



By the time the third boy got to the pinata, it was doomed.



Candy!


Becky's reaction to the candy


Then we headed to the park to play Ultimate Frisbee!

The team captains in deep thought...


Miranda taking awesome action shots!


Photo by Miranda


Photo by Miranda



Then a bee decided to sting me and I sat out of the game with my camera. I love the shots I got sitting down, so I guess the saying "every cloud has a sliver lining" is true! :) 

 



The Human Pyramid Progression:


Then we walked home...


Congratulations Chris!



Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...