Thursday, November 18, 2010

Footnote

For those of you who don't know... I have a thing with feet and shoes! I was looking through my pictures and decided to dedicate a post to them. I mean, every foot is unique right? Plus, it's so much fun to capture feet in a fun and different way! And they even tell stories! Such as.....



This was during Abby's Departure for her sail around the world.



This was during our day at Disneyland!


This was during my Brother's stay here in CA. I miss him and his family :( But I got some good feet pictures! :)


This is a picture of a baby I was holding, and he fell asleep. :) His toesies were so cute, I just had to get a picture of them!


This was when my friend and I had some spare time, and I decided to make her shoes model for me.


This was taken in Colorado - one of my favorite trips ever!



These two pictures were during my first photography club meeting.



Taken at the beach! An awesome day...


During Taylor's Senior session! She had such cute shoes!



These next three were take during my basketball tournament in my down time.






Taken during the Workshop... Such a fun memory!


During Amy's Senior Session... I love her shoes!



These two pictures were taken on the I Heart Faces Photo Walk. It was an amazing day, and I really like all the pictures I got, including these two!



During my cousin's wedding... a marvelous day!


A couple I photographed, one of my favorite shots.


Red shoes!!! Amazing! This was during Rebekah's Senior Shoot.



These two pictures were from a photoshoot I had with an awesome friend - who had awesome shoes!



And, of course, one of my favorites. :) This photoshoot was so much fun!

Hope you've liked the little tour of the two wonderful soles that get you around!
Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...