Monday, June 7, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Walk

 My friend Lindi and I went on the I Heart Faces Photo Walk Across America!
We had a lot of fun, met new people, and just enjoyed taking pictures!
Here are my favorites from the day, hope you like them.



 1


(I kinda copied this picture from Lindi, I really liked how hers came out, so I took the same picture) 
 2


3


 4


 5


 Aren't these the cutest shoes?!
 6


 7


 8


 9


 10


11


 
12


Haha, this shot cracks me up. :)
 
13


14


15


The Leaders
16


17


18


19


20


Isn't he adorable? :)
21


I took this picture on the side of the sidewalk. As I was snapping it, a lady walked by with her friend, and she whispered clearly and loudly, "She's. taking. a. picture. of. the. plant!!!" :)
22


And the outtake. Don't worry, we were a happy group for most of the walk!

Chrissy <><

5 comments:

Skeller said...

I just totally cracked up at your description of the woman's reaction to your plant picture. My boys joke ALL. THE. TIME ... "Hey, Mom, Look! Grass." I guess they've seen me take pictures of it a few too many times ;-).

It was so fun to meet you and Audrey. So glad you enjoyed it!!

Oh, and your pictures are completely lovely. You have a gorgeous eye for photography :-).

Yolanda said...

A really lovely set. The plant comment is just too funny.

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Beautiful pictures. You are quite talented!

Stylist A said...

Great pictures. SO nice meeting you. Thanks for capturing me. :) Keep taking pictures, you really have a gift!

GlobeMasterOne said...

Chrissy,
Looks like you and Audrey had a fun walk "across America". You're feet must hurt...ha ha. Good to see new people discovering your talent. Love all the dogs...and yes there is something about #2 that caught my eye right away.....nice work.
john

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...