Friday, November 5, 2010

Sports!


I went to my brother's soccer game to take pictures! The weather was perfect, and memories of "the good ol' days" of playing soccer came back to me and I wanted to play again... although I was never too much of a good soccer player. :)





I know this is a "bad" picture because it's fuzzy, but I laughed out loud when I saw it.










Ohhh, now I know why I wasn't a good player. I wasn't flexible enough. :)


It's grueling work... and dirty work.


Guess which one is my brother... lol!







The Blue Fusion!


They won!!! (I must be good luck... on the sidelines. :)



And a few days later I went to go see Rebekah play in her volleyball game! It was the first volleyball game I've ever been to, and it was fun!






I love feet...










Go Rebekah!


They won! Maybe I *am* good luck! :)


Then we went to the high school where they had a bonfire going


And the cheerleaders did a hilarious cheer

Rebekah and I!


And my favorite picture:

Have a happy weekend! More posts coming up, I promise!

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...