Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Carina | Senior


When I arrived at the location for Carina's photo session, my heart sank. The thick clouds that I had been driving towards were actually misty, drizzling clouds that turned into a light rain by the time I parked the car. I was sad that we would have to cancel the session - until Carina arrived and was 100% on board for continuing!! For the next hour, we were creative and embraced the rain, and Carina totally rocked the shoot. Thanks to her cheerful attitude and fun-loving spirit, I was even able to get some new favorite shots. Congratulations on reaching the end of High School, Carina!
Enjoy the photos!



;)


Love the oak tree!




Embracing the rain!


I LOVE THIS ONE!


Cheerful grins



Congratulations again on graduating, Carina! God Bless. 




Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...