Friday, January 15, 2016

Josh | Senior


He's a basketball enthusiast, a comedian, a Civil Air Patrol Second Lieutenant aspiring to be in the Air Force, a math whiz - he is my little (big) brother. It hit me right in the feels when I was taking Josh's senior pictures. I can still see his chubby cheeks and curly light brown hair as we play Legos together, only to realize that was years ago and now he's a tall senior in high school. However, I'm looking forward to all the wonderful things he will accomplish in college and beyond. Congrats bro on reaching the finish line! 
Enjoy the photos!






And yeah. He's also a stud. 




And he has great sunglasses.


Yours Truly!

Congratulations again, Josh! Love you Bro. God Bless. 




Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...