Sunday, July 14, 2013

7/13/2013 Family Session


From the moment I saw the row of long-haired girls, I knew I would absolutely love this photo session. I wasn't disappointed! The L. Family was a fantastic bunch of people to take pictures of. I loved getting to know them better while having them smile for "Sandy" (my camera). Thank you L. Family for letting me capture your amazing family!
Enjoy!

 .2.

 .3.

Holding up the rock
 .4.

             
.5.                                                                                  .6. 

 .7.

Hello!
 .8.

 .9.

RUN!
 .10.

~Mr. and  Mrs.~
 .11.

 .12.

 .13.

 .14.

The Girls and their Dad
 .15.

 .16.

             
 .17.                                                                                .18.

My new favorite picture of all time!
 .19.

 .20.

.21.

They were pretty fantastic at outtakes.... 



Thank you again L. Family! God Bless.

.25.

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...