Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/25/2013 M. Family Session


The moment I rounded the corner at the beach, I was instantly greeted with smiles, hugs, and laughter. Talk about starting off the evening with excitement! I knew the shoot would be a ton of fun and I wasn't disappointed - the M. Family was a joy to capture. We actually did a joint shoot with their family friends. Pictures of the other family to come soon! Thank you M. Family for letting me capture you all!
Enjoy!

 .2.

 .3.

 .4.

 .5

 .6.

 .7.

Mother and Daughter!
 .8.

~Mr. and Mrs.~
 .9.

Daniel and Penny
 .10.

 .11.

 .12.

Love the brightness of their other outfits!
 .13.

 .14.

The tide was out enough for us to find a cave!
 .15.

 .16.

 .17.

 .18.

 .19.

Gotta love siblings!
 .20.

 .21.

Outtakes!!



Thank you again M. Family! God Bless.

.25.

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...