Sunday, May 20, 2012

Last Photo Club Meeting - The Beach



It was the last Photography Club meeting. Wow... I can't believe it's over! I had a great two years of meeting together with these awesome people at different locations spending time taking pictures. For this last meeting, we hit the beach, and I had a blast roaming around capturing the waves and the shore.
Enjoy!



Pretty Erinn

Reflection Shot! 

Yummy rust - for a picture that is!






I spy a pirate....

             

<3


I love this one!





One last shot of the Club Mascot....

             


And my favorite shot of the day:


Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

was looking through your amazing shots and saw the ones you used for that collage I loved on IG! SO COOL!! Beautiful beautiful pics! It seems like you have such a fun, happy life!!! :-) Your pictures are full of joy!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...