Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/2010 Senior Session

1

I had the privilege of taking Kasey's Senior pictures today! I had an awesome time with an awesome model, and I love how the pictures turned out. Kasey, you are such a special person to me. You always make me laugh and smile, and cheer me up when I feel down. Love you! Congrats on graduating soon!


              
2                                                                                                3


              
4                                                                                              5


6


7


              
8                                                                                             9


One of my favs!
10


11


12


              
13                                                                                     14

15


16


               
17                                                                                                  18

19


20


21


22


Another Favorite!
23


24


Ooo, you're so pretty!
25


26


              
27                                                                                                 28


29


               
30                                                                                      31


              
32                                                                                             33


34

And... OUTTAKES!

              


              


39


You are amazing! Love ya! <3

40


Chrissy <><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love 10, 11, 12, 16, & 22! B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. :)
-JJ

Tori said...

Oh, I like 34 and 40. The ones with the dog are great! He (she?) is SO pretty, and so are you Kasey. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...