Friday, May 7, 2010

Girls and Glass

I was helping out at a fundriaser/garage sale for a little bit today, and I was able to take pictures! There was this one big mirror that the wind knocked over and cracked the glass. I was sorry to see a good mirror break, but the cracks in the glass made my photography bug take off! :)

 1


 2


 3


 4


The girls were willing to pose for me...
 5


 6


 7


 8


 9


 10


 11


 12


 13


 14


 15


Then Christy and I did a little impromptu photoshoot. (Thank you so much!)
 16

I think this one is my favorite of Christy.
 17


 18


 
19


20


More pictures from the garage sale comin' up!


Chrissy <><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! My favorite pics are #1,2,6,9,16 & 17.

GlobeMasterOne said...

Hey Chrissy,

Photo # 16...nicely done.

Hope you are having a great Mother's Day with your mom. My daughter Ashley and son-in-law Justin from Toronto were just here for a weekend visit. She was showing me her new toy...a Nikon D300s. She says she needs it for a commercial photography course she will be taking in the fall....says she is now using "Lightroom" software...I am sure you have heard of it. This past week they have had a television crew filming a kitchen renovation in their house for fall broadcast. They are busy bees.
Cheers, john

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...