Friday, January 1, 2010

What a Fabulous Day!

I was able to spend an afternoon with some of my close friends. We had an awesome day together, and hope to do it again soon!


















We dared them to go slide down the kid's slide in the playground section in the mall.








Trying on matching dresses...






Also runing through the fountain... we got soaked!































We were there!!! :)





Kasey!!!







I was screaming the whole time for them to come down... :P







They are going to give me a heart attack.













I was fainting....





Serious people.





Abby!





I love this shot





Another heart attack...






We're cool










Our little pilgrim










We love you Abby! Can't wait until you're back home safe and sound. :)





Chrissy <><




3 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!! These turned out even better than I thought!!! Awesome job Christine. :)

Abby Sunderland said...

There great chrissy!! I had so much fun, we need to do it again the day i get back! :)

Christine said...

Yes we do! That would be awesome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...