Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i heart faces

We {heart} texture a bunch...whether it's texture we find out in nature, on a building or if the texture is added by using your photo editing program. We are looking for entries that incorporate texture in an interesting and beautiful way.




Here's my texture picture. I have never really thought too much of the concept of texture before, and I really hope to take more pictures with lots more texture in it!







Too see more texture pictures, go here:


 
Chrissy <><



5 comments:

Erin M said...

oo I this shot! nice work

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

beautiful!!!!!!

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Great idea for a texture challenge :)

Marjorie said...

I really like the texture of the twigs/straw/reeds (?) and the depth/definition that is found with the contrast of the blacks,grays, and whites. I think the branch running across her jaw is distracting, but the two that meet in a cross above her head is really interesting and draw attention to her face.

Jhon said...

Great Picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...