Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Road Trip

I was able to go on a FANTASTIC Road Trip this week, and here are only a few of the hundreds of pictures I took.
Road Trips are so fun!

We also had amazing food...

And an amazing house to stay in...



And an amazing view...



Amazing fog....






Amazing location...




Love the view, but I need help on how to take good landscape pictures. Any tips?




Amazing Piano abilities... :)





Amazing water...


Can you tell that this trip was amazing? :D
Chrissy <><




2 comments:

Tori said...

Wow, those pictures are great! I love the last one- it's my favorite.

Hmm... I think on that landscape picture, maybe if you had taken it closer to the ground? I don't know if that would have worked, but you're looking down on the city, and looking down at the grass below your feet at the same time, it kind of takes away the impact.

Unknown said...

I loooove your pictures!! Especially the ones of Amber outside the house...And the view picture. You're amazing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...