Sunday, December 12, 2010

Early Christmas

First off, for those of you who don't know, I named my camera. My friend and I were joking about naming my camera a while ago, thought up a name....and the name stuck.

So meet "Sally's" new glasses!


One of my Christmas presents that I gave myself - a 50mm f/1.8 lens. It came early... and of course I had to open and test it out to make sure it wasn't defective.... and of course I just couldn't put it back in the box. So I wrapped up the empty box to "open" on Christmas morning. :)

Here are a few pictures I have taken with it so far, almost all of them SOOTC.


This picture was taken in deep shadows. I looooove the low f/stop!







These pictures were taken at (yet another!) Christmas Party.











I am having so much fun with the lens! Can't wait to update with more low-light, super-clear pictures!

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

allie k reid said...

Cool! I got that lens for an early birthday present! My birthday is Jan. 1st so it wasn't too early! I love the lens too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...