Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here!


I can't believe how fast the days flow by! Christmas is only 3 days away!

Here are a few more pictures from our Christmas celebrations:

My brother's band concert



I went to my church's Children Christmas Choir performance. It was a great show, and all the kids did excellently!

               


My favorite character - Frosty!


              


Here's one picture of a new technique I learned - can't wait to play more!


And my family's Christmas pictures

Merry Christmas to one and all!


Chrissy <><

2 comments:

Christine said...

For the star bokeh, what kind of lens dud you use? I've been trying to do that, but I can't get it to work :(

Christine said...

I used my 50mm 1.8 lens, and followed the instuctions from here:http://www.diyphotography.net/diy_create_your_own_bokeh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...