Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hannah | Senior


Back in the day when I was in high school and starting up my photography club, I had a blast posing the other members and practicing my portrait photography on them. Hannah was one of those guinea pigs and it was the coolest to be taking her photos again four years later, only this time because she is GRADUATING!! The photoshoot was phenomenal not only because Hannah is drop-dead gorgeous and a fun person to be around, but because she was able to introduce me to one of my new favorite locations - Carpenteria. 
Congratulations on reaching the end of high school, Hannah!
Enjoy!



Ahhh, so much prettiness! 


Walking around Carp






<3 p="">



I was dying by this point.





Yours Truly!

Congratulations again Hannah! God Bless.



Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Kayla Retich said...

Lovely photos!!! Lovely subject!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...