Saturday, September 29, 2012

9/30/2012 Portrait Shoot


God truly blessed me when He placed me at PHC, but He went even further and blessed me with three of the most amazing Roommates EVER - one of them being Anna! Anna is such a sweet, dear friend - and my twin-that-does-not-look-like-me-although-we-tend-to-think-exactly-alike. I had a blast taking pictures of her, capturing the last bit of sunlight of the day.
Enjoy!

 2.

The leaves are starting to change color already...
 3.

 4.

 5.

.Love.
 6.

 7.

Love this one!
 8.

9.

10.

11.

Not to mention we both laugh. A. LOT. :)
12.

13.

A favorite!
14.

             
15.                                                                                       16. 

17.

 18.

 19.

 20.

And Yours Truly!
 21.


The Outtakes!!!



Love you Roomie! Happy Birthday!!!

25.

Chrissy <><

1 comment:

Marianela said...

Beautiful portraits, Chrissy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...