Monday, March 28, 2011

365 Challenge: Days 80-86

I'm back!!!

After a long, hard, but fun week - I finally present to you pictures! I was up north for most of it, speaking and competing in a Speech Tournament! It was a lot of fun, however, I was so busy I hardly had time to take pictures. I did manage to take a picture a day though!

Spring is *finally* here! We had a ton of rain over the past days, but now the clouds are gone and the sun is shining once again.




On our way up North to the Speech Tournament, I saw snow fall for the first time in my life!  I was SO beautiful - but extremely hard to capture in a moving vehicle. Here is a picture I was able to get that shows how much snow was falling down...


At the Speech Tournament!


Anika learning how to knit


The awards given to the top speakers. Although I didn't place in the semi finals, it was a great learning experience and a wonderful week.


Our wonderful Host and Hostess. Thank you so much for everything you did for us!

More catch-up pictures coming soon!

Chrissy <><

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...